The WiTRO-System – installation methods
More than 4.000 buildings were sucessfully dried up with the electro-osmosis-method. Often buildings were dried up with very old and valuable basic structure, but also residential and commercial buildings.
- former main church Saint Nikolai in Hamburg, built in 1195
- moated castle Freisaal in Sazburg, built in 1549
- Semper gallery in Dresden, built in 1855
- Chapel of the castle in Schwaigern near Stuttgart, built in 1871
- Town houses with clinker walls in Brand-Erbisdorf near Dresden, built approx. 1920