I. Purpose of the Company
The company deals with marketing the system WiTRO – walldrying with electro-osmosis. The fulfillment of orders is given and accepted by the company on its own behalf and for its own account on behalf of the customer (hereinafter “customer”).
II Duties of the customer
The Company may assign rights and obligations under the agreement at any time to a third party. The customer gives his consent formally. As long as the customer was not informed of the assignment, he is entitled to pay to the company with debt-discharging effect.
III. Right of withdrawal
1. The Company reserves the right to decline the order, even after signing of the contract for reasons that make a contract execution unacceptable for the company. 2. The customer has the right to be informed of the rejection`s reasons. In this case, the customer is entitled to a refund of his payments he already made. If the unreasonableness was not the companys`s fault, the company can subtract the costs which arose from the customers`s repaiment. Further claims by the customer are excluded. In case, no payment by the customer was made so far, the company may demand reimbursement of costs already incurred.
The current prices of the company are valid at the time of contracting, unless otherwise agreed in individual contracts.
1. All initial, ongoing and future transactions concluded / completed with the company are subject to the following conditions. The company does not recognize a customer`s different terms and conditions. These will not get part of the contract even though the company does not explicitly object to them. 2. By placing an order with the company, the customer accepts the validity of these terms and conditions.
For compensation, regardless of their legal basis, the company is liable only for deliberate intention and gross negligence. This also applies to vicarious agents and legal representatives of the company.
1. A contract between the company and the customer is formed by either a written confirmation by letter, fax or e-mail from the company or by the fulfillment of the contract by the company. The company has the right to reject orders which are not yet confirmed without giving reasons. 2. Verbal orders and order changes by the customer are effective only if confirmed by the company in writing. 3. The current prices of the company are valid at the time of contracting.
1. The company is not liable for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the information on its website. 2. The company has no influence on the design and content of external internet sites. The company distances itself from all content of external sites, even if the Company did place a link on these external sites. This applies to all links displayed on the company`s website and all contents of those pages the banners and links lead to. This also belongs to entries in the company`s guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists.
The website layout, graphics and pictures, the collection of contributions and individual contributions are protected by copyright. Any reproduction or use without the expressed permission of the author is prohibited. All rights are reserved by the company.
X. Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. Fulfillment and jurisdiction is the place of business, if legally permissible. The company is also entitled to make claims against the customer at any other court which is competent for the company. 2. All contracts are subject to German law.
1. Changes or additions to the contract must be in writing to be legally valid. Oral side agreements are not admissible. 2. If any part of these terms is invalid, still the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions are in full force.
1. Invoices have to be paid immediately without any deduction after their receipt to an account specified by the company. Discount on the payment requires a written agreement. 2. In case financial difficulties by the customer emerge, which might endanger the payments to the company, the company can stop the completion of the order until payment was made by the customer. 3. If the customer’s payment obligation in whole or in part is in default, he has to pay default interest at a rate of 5% per annum above the base rate of the ECB from that date on, or the company can prove a higher damage. 4. The company is entitled to demand payment in advance and deliver only after full payment of the invoice.